Saturday, July 31, 2010

RIB OF BEEF, ROASTED FIELD MUSHROOMS, NICOLA MASH & CHIPOTLE ONION JAM

Our darling friend Clare staying for the weekend. Grabbed a couple of dry-aged ribs from our butcher, Paul. Very succulent meat from the Nolan farm near Gympie. Some great really fresh mushrooms at this morning's markets, along with the local watercress. Some nicola potatoes made a silky smooth mash. And an onion jam made this morning with balsamic vinegar, brown sugar, chipotles en adobo, garlic and fennel seeds.
Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

  1. I'M HUNGRY!!!!!!!!
    :-)))))
    You like art? Please have a look at my paintings and sketches.
    http://joeparthur.blogspot.com/search/label/art
    I would be pleased if you like to follow my blog.
    :-))))))))))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Joe! Glad you like my food. I've signed up to follow your blog. Greg :)

    ReplyDelete