Sunday, December 11, 2011

STIR-FRIED CHICKEN WITH THAI BASIL

Are cuisines like children? I have been wondering this because I feel I've been neglectful of a couple of cuisines lately and I feel guilty the way a parent might for neglecting one child whilst spending time with others. It's not that cuisines go through difficult phases as kids do. It's not that they become deeply and permanently scarred from this neglect. Maybe the neglected cuisines don't feel anything at all. Maybe it's just me. Anyway, I have been neglecting Thai food and I'm just relieved that it welcomed me back with open arms when I pulled out the wok and whipped up this stir fry of  crispy prawn chilli, lemongrass, fish sauce, lime juice, kaffir lime leaves, palm sugar, coconut cream and basil. Maybe something Singaporean tonight.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment