Thursday, March 17, 2011

COCONUT SWEET LIP WITH THAI FLAVOURS

There is a TV fisherman here in Australia by the name of Rex Hunt. Rex has a habit of kissing every fish he catches before returning it to the water. Every fish except shark. And maybe piranha. And barracuda. I have never kissed a fish, so I do not have Rex's expertise, but I wonder if the lips of a sweet lip truly are sweet. My first girlfriend had sweet lips - but that was on account of the strawberry lip gloss she wore. As far as I know, fish don't wear lipstick. Anyway, sweet lip isn't called sweet lip everywhere in Australia. It is also called red throated emperor. Which is strange because the red marking on a red throated emperor isn't around its throat, but higher up, closer to the back of its neck (if fish had necks). Anyway, it is a sweet fish that works well with the Thai flavours it gets here.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment