Friday, March 11, 2011

ROASTED VEGETABLES, CARAMELISED TOMATO BALSAMIC GLAZE & AIOLI

I often eat meals without meat. But I am not a vegetarian. That reminds me of some menus I have seen. If a fish burger is made from fish, then a vegetarian burger must be made from vegetarians. At least, that's what I used to think. That in turn reminds me of the Western Plains Zoo in New South Wales that had a price list that showed a price for the lion safari and another price for children and pensioners. It seemed a bit rich charging people to look at pensioners. Where I live I can see plenty of them for free. Same for children - just have a look at a kindergarten. Actually, that's not so easy - at least here in Australia. As a man, I'd be stoned, castrated, jailed and burned at the stake as a pedophile if I stopped to watch children. What a sad warped world we have created. Anyway, back to the vegetables. I am looking at this photo as I write this post. Does that make me a vegophile? Don't know. But they sure are tasty. So is this fabulous vinegar from Robinvale in Victoria.
Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Post a Comment