Wednesday, April 28, 2010

10 GREAT MEXICAN COOKBOOKS IN ENGLISH

The Art of Mexican CookingThe Cuisines of MexicoCUISINE OF THE WATER GODSTaste of Mexico
Zarela's VeracruzSeasons of My Heart: A Culinary Journey Through Oaxaca, MexicoRick Bayless's Mexican Kitchen: Capturing the Vibrant flavors of a World-Class Cuisine


The Food and Life of Oaxaca: Traditional Recipes from Mexico's HeartAuthentic Mexican 20th Anniversary Ed: Regional Cooking from the Heart of MexicoMy Mexico: A Culinary Odyssey with More Than 300 Recipes

Share/Bookmark

4 comments:

  1. This is a personal list - obviously. Of the 30 or so Mexican cookbooks on my shelves, they're the ones I refer to most often and the ones I trust for authenticity. If your idea of Mexican food is the combination plate at Montezuma's, you're in for a shock.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh HELLO!!!! Why didn't I know about this blog sooner? You are keeping treasure from my clutches! That's it. I'm putting you on MY blog roll immediately.

    Love you. Smooches to S.

    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello gorgeous. Well, the blog was born on the weekend. I've surprised myself with what I've been able to achieve. Then again, I was inspired by you, Queen B. Nobody blogs like you. Keep dazzling me. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. luv the banner,words espec foolishness & the pic..yet another dive into the pic & eat job.....the wine glass is missing. well done AMx

    ReplyDelete